What is the correct spelling for SERFED?
This word (Serfed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SERFED
- deserved Mark my word, God's temper won't be disturbed The good is much more preferred and deserved – I Can't Complain by aceyalone
- fed Television children fed Unborn living, living dead – The Unknown Soldier by the doors
- feed Upon our plates to feed The dying left to bleed – Letting You by nine inch nails
- safe Are you sure we are quite safe here?
- saved I told her her letter had saved my life, and asked her whether I could hope to see her.
- seedy He looks rather seedy .
- serf Among the fixed truths which we imbibed with the maternal milk, and from the prejudice of which I never expect to be wholly free, were these: That though the blatant blast of the Western politician offend the sensitive ear of culture by exaggeration, it is still true that we are the greatest nation under the sun by virtue of our total disregard of everything which other nations have held fast to; that the American woman is a newly created species; that George Washington never told a lie; that though France was on our side in our struggle for Independence, for which we should ever be profoundly grateful, the custom of handing over young people to be married at parental dictate, coupled with certain hoarse suspicions of an unmentionable character, must be an everlasting barrier between us and the Gaul; that, nevertheless, if a man will have his fling, he may do so in Paris once without being held to strict account for it, provided that he comes home and lives a respectable life ever after on this side the water; that Russia's ill-treatment of the serf and general barbaric conditions are to be overlooked on account of the friendliness she displayed toward us in our hour of need, barbarism being on the whole a less crucial blemish than the above-mentioned peculiarities of our other ally; and that everyone should hitch his wagon to a star.
- serried And now the foremost of this new host came beneath, marching in dense serried ranks, victory already gleaming in the eyes of the plumed warriors almost visible to us where we lay; the countless array of broad shields, and the splendid discipline of their march-all this we marked as we lay.
- sewed We sewed him up in a hammock, and threw him overboard.
- surfeit "Yes, all and a surfeit .
- Reefed When the royals are set, we submit to a homily; under double-reefed topsails, a blessing; but under storm stay-sails, an ejaculation is considered as orthodox.
47 words made from the letters SERFED
4 letter words made from SERFED:deer, ered, erse, feed, free, reed, reef, sede, seed, seef, seer, sere, serf, sree.
5 letter words made from SERFED:defer, deres, drees, drese, feeds, feers, feres, feser, frede, freed, frees, frese, redes, reeds, reefs, refed, rfees, seder, sefer, sfeer, sfere.
3 letter words made from SERFED:des, dre, ese, esr, fdr, fed, fee, fes, red, ref, res, see.