What is the correct spelling for SERGY?
This word (Sergy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SERGY
- berg "Say out what you mean," said Berg.
- ergo The argument-if it can be called an argument-amounts to this: Mr. Babbage's machine produces a series of numbers, and of numbers only, but according to different laws of succession; ergo, Nature may produce in the same way, and with similar variations, different races of plants and animals.
- sago At the Malay villages which we visited, some Chinese had a sago plantation.
- sedge On Monday, Mrs. Sedge was persuaded to take a half day off.
- sedgy "She's got an 'ead-piece on 'er, 'as ole Sedgy," he muttered.
- serf The silly serf must have forgotten to fill up before I started.
- serge And to-day, in her blue veil and blue serge gown, she had boarded the 'Folly' with her wits about her.