What is the correct spelling for SERNIOR?
This word (Sernior) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SERNIOR
- renoir He thought of Kitty-of how beautiful she looked on the background of red geraniums, with the soft yellow cat on her shoulder, and he wondered which of the four great painters, Manet, Degas, Monet, or Renoir would have best rendered the brightness and lightness, the intense colour vitality of that motive for a picture.
- seeing Thoughts without pictures, looks without seeing Words without reason, touch without feeling – Questions by Xentrix
- seen For goddes love, and let me seen What wondres in this place been; – House Of Fame, The by Geoffrey Chaucer
- seignior Was not the King of France as much an object of policy and compassion as the Grand Seignior ?
- seminar Bribe is guilt to hear my seminar Forcin' will to be the major star – Killing Culture by maxim
- senator "This girl is more like Senator Cheney, far more like him, than Alice is.
- senior "The answer is yes-but-" "Then I understand that you undertake to obey my orders without question until such time as a senior to me can be found to take over the command."
- senor "I, Senor Don Quixote," answered the gentleman, "have one son, without whom, perhaps, I should count myself happier than I am, not because he is a bad son, but because he is not so good as I could wish.
- senora Do not weep, my sweet senora ; We gitanas, you must know, Speak not always true as gospel Weep not then sweet lady so.
- vernier The vernier , it will be observed, is a double one.
- zeno Zonarius, the ecclesiastical historian, writes that the same happened at Constantinople in the time of Zeno , when a superb and magnificent palace, adorned with all sorts of manuscript books, was burnt, to the eternal regret and insupportable detriment of all those who made a profession of letters.
- Sterner Literature should be a kingdom where a sterner morality, a more strenuous liberty prevails."
120 words made from the letters SERNIOR
5 letter words made from SERNIOR:eiron, eison, ensor, eorsi, eosin, erins, erion, ersin, ineos, inose, irone, irons, isner, isone, nerio, neros, noire, noirs, noise, norse, oners, orens, orier, orner, ornis, orrie, orris, osier, reino, reins, reios, renos, rensi, resin, resor, riner, rines, rinse, rinso, rione, risen, riser, rison, roine, roins, rones, ronis, ronse, rores, rorie, rosin, senio, senoi, senor, seoni, serin, serri, siero, siner, sinoe, siren, siron, snore, soire, soner, sorer.
3 letter words made from SERNIOR:eon, eos, ern, err, esr, ies, ion, ire, irs, iso, neo, one, ore, orr, res, rio, roe, ron, sen, sin, sir, son.
4 letter words made from SERNIOR:eons, eris, erni, eros, errs, iron, nero, noer, noir, nori, norr, nose, orne, orri, osen, oser, rein, reni, reno, ries, rire, rise, roen, rose, sein, seoi, seor, sine, sion, sire, sone, sore.