What is the correct spelling for SEROUND?
This word (Seround) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SEROUND
- around You fellows tell it around, but don't say what the meeting's about.
- gerund A gerund is a participial noun, of the neuter gender, and singular-number, declinable like a substantive, having no vocative, construed like a substantive, and governing the case of its verb.
- ground But the others held on to their ground, which is still in our hands.
- resound However, they found their way along, keeping as much on the turf as possible that their tread might not resound, which it was easy to do, there being no hedge or fence of any kind.
- round They are all so sorry I am ill, and they all come round to see me and wanted to know if I was "too much sick."
- second Once I had not; that was in my second year.
- send Co'se he didn't send 'em, 'cause he was whar he couldn't get to 'em, but she didn't know no better.
- serenade Then we were disillusioned as to its age; but Ailsa Craig was noble in the distance, and a few members of the gull colony had flapped over to give town dwellers and visitors a sad serenade.
- sound Do you hear any sound?
- surround A third method of hunting buffaloes is the "surround."
- surrounds They can never understand them, and small wonder, for with the exception of the small "set" that surrounds the Prince of Wales, who are dressed in the Parisian fashion, all English women seem to be overwhelmed with regret at not being born men, and to have spent their time and ingenuity since, in trying to make up for nature's mistake.