What is the correct spelling for SERTAIN?
This word (Sertain) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SERTAIN
- ascertain He had been admitted so rapidly that Alden had been unable to ascertain by whom.
- certain The more he thought about it the more surely he was certain of it.
- curtain She drew the curtain abruptly.
- detain "Dupin will not even detain you.
- pertain Our new Houses of Parliment, our churches, banks, public halls, asylums for the insane, the blind, and the deaf and dumb are buildings which must attract the attention of every intelligent traveller; and when we consider the few brief years that have elapsed since the Upper Province was reclaimed from the wilderness, our progress in mechanical arts, and all the comforts which pertain to modern civilization, is unprecedented in the history of older nations.
- retain I left her, and presently returned with two glasses, of which I had managed to retain the greater part of the contents; and I sat down by her.
- satin Dress of snow satin , skirt quite plain in front.
- seating Sadie flung aside her hat with an angry vehemence, and, seating herself at the piano, literally stormed the keys, while the Doctor re-entered his carriage and quietly proceeded to his evening round of calls.
- sedan There is a dreadful Sedan and Strasburg awaiting them.
- serbian I have a Serbian to take my place while I am away from work in the patients' kitchen; he is a splendid cook.
- seton These are discussed in the class, verified or corrected, and supplemented by descriptions of lives and habits of the animals from nature writers or naturalists, such as Charles G. D. Roberts, Ernest Thompson-Seton, etc.
- setting "Well," said Stephen, softly, "I had hoped, I still hope, that you will allow me the happiness of setting right, to some extent, the wrong-yes, I will say wrong-done you by my uncle's will."
- sorting Sorting out my things, Ruth; that's all.
- stain Sir George marked the crimson stain on his lips, and raising his hand for silence-for the servants were beginning to crowd in with exclamations of horror-knelt down beside the chair, ready to support him in case of need.
- stein The baron placed himself at the head of one band and Nicholas Stein at the head of the other.
- strain All the way to "Many Waters," where it was possible to talk and be heard, the cowboys continued in like strain .
- sustain After all, my friend, no man can escape his duty; and if duty should call us to endure a certain martyrdom we have the example of Socrates to sustain us.
- Stan "But, Stan ," she said, with a pretty air of disappointment, "I thought it was all going to be so different.
330 words made from the letters SERTAIN
5 letter words made from SERTAIN:aerts, aesir, aesti, aints, airns, airts, aisen, aisne, anesi, anier, anies, anise, anser, anter, areni, arens, arent, aries, arine, arise, arnes, artin, asier, asner, asten, aster, astin, astir, astre, atire, earns, earnt, eatin, einat, entia, entsi, erian, erins, ernst, ersin, ertan, estai, estan, etian, etnas, etsin, iater, ieast, inert, inset, insta, intar, inter, intra, irans, irate, irena, isarn, isnae, isner, ister, istre, itera, itser, naret, naris, nasri, nates, nears, nerts, netas, netra, nirta, nisar, nisra, niter, nitra, nitre, ntare, raeti, raise, raite, raits, ranis, rants, rasen, rasin, raste, rates, ratin, reais, reans, reast, reins, reist, renai, rensi, renta, rents, resia, resin, resit, retia, retin, riant, riets, rinas, rinat, rines, rinse, rinta, risan, risen, ritan, rites, rnase, saine, saint, saite, sanei, saner, santi, saren, sarin, sarni, sarti, sater, satie, satin, satir, satre, seita, senai, senat, senia, senta, senti, seria, serin, setai, setia, setin, siart, sient, sinar, siner, sinta, sirat, siren, siret, sirte, sitae, sitar, siter, snare, snirt, stain, stair, stare, steai, stein, steir, stena, stern, stire, stirn, strae, stran, strei, stria, strin, tares, tarns, tears, teian, tenia, tenir, tenis, tenri, tensa, terai, teras, teria, terna, terni, terns, tesna, tiars, tiens, tiers, tinea, tiner, tines, tiran, tires, train, trani, trans, treis, treni, trian, tries, trine, trise, tsair, tsien, tsine.
3 letter words made from SERTAIN:ain, air, ane, ani, ans, ant, are, art, ate, ear, eat, ent, era, ern, ert, esr, est, eta, ies, ira, ire, irs, net, nit, ras, rat, res, ret, rit, rna, sat, sea, sen, set, sin, sir, sit, tai, tan, tar, tea, ten, ter, tia, tie, tin, tri.
4 letter words made from SERTAIN:aire, airs, airt, ante, anti, ares, arse, arts, asin, earn, east, eats, eira, eris, erni, erst, esna, etna, inst, iran, iten, nast, near, neat, nest, nets, nits, raie, rain, rani, rant, rase, rate, rein, reit, reni, rent, rest, reti, ries, rise, rite, sane, sant, sari, sate, sear, seat, sein, sent, seta, sian, siar, sine, sire, sita, site, snit, star, stir, taei, tare, tarn, tean, tear, tera, tern, tian, tier, ties, tine, tire, trei, trna, tsar, tsen.