What is the correct spelling for SERTIAN?
This word (Sertian) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SERTIAN
- assertion He was certain that she had not understood anything that she had said, not even, perhaps, the order to back the yacht, but the assertion of this would have made but little impression upon her agitated mind.
- boeotian He has represented it as consisting of twelve hundred vessels; the Boeotian complement of each ship being a hundred and twenty men, that of the ships of Philoctetes fifty.
- certain She was not so certain about the others.
- desertion At the very outset it declared itself to some extent in Michael's favour through the desertion of one of the most influential leaders in Andreas's army.
- fustian Now and then he punctuated his speech by rubbing his fustian arm across his nose in true plebeian fashion.
- martian We believe, replied the Martian , that our planet is much older than the earth, and if we are right in that it is but natural that our civilization should be older also.
- persian 183. Jones, Sir William, Persian grammar, iii.
- saurian Earth, methinks, Will disinherit thy philosophy For a new doctrine suited to thine heirs, And class these present dogmas with the rest Of the old-world traditions, Eden fruits And Saurian fossils.
- scythian Among the Scythian guards, the Mauritanians, and Blemmyes in the army there were plenty of savage fellows whom a word from her lips and a handful of gold would have set upon the vanquished Antony, as the huntsman's "Seize him!"
- seaman My father had been a seaman , and his father before him, and grandfather too; so that perhaps I inherited the instinct.
- seating "Something dark," said the doctor, seating himself.
- section Rented a house on the Colony and worked as a section -hand on the railroad.
- sedan 1. The Monastery of Kushan Kushan Monastery, located about four hours' ride by sedan -chair from Foochow, is a famous shrine of South China.
- simian That we are constituted as we are, is simply the result of our pro-simian ancestors having also had a head, a heart, lungs, legs, and arms-less elegant than your own, it is true, Madam, but still of the same anatomy.
- titian Athens was a trading community; Dante and Titian were the growth of great marts, and England was already commercial when she produced Shakespeare.
- Serena Why did you keep it from me, aunt Serena ?
330 words made from the letters SERTIAN
5 letter words made from SERTIAN:aerts, aesir, aesti, aints, airns, airts, aisen, aisne, anesi, anier, anies, anise, anser, anter, areni, arens, arent, aries, arine, arise, arnes, artin, asier, asner, asten, aster, astin, astir, astre, atire, earns, earnt, eatin, einat, entia, entsi, erian, erins, ernst, ersin, ertan, estai, estan, etian, etnas, etsin, iater, ieast, inert, inset, insta, intar, inter, intra, irans, irate, irena, isarn, isnae, isner, ister, istre, itera, itser, naret, naris, nasri, nates, nears, nerts, netas, netra, nirta, nisar, nisra, niter, nitra, nitre, ntare, raeti, raise, raite, raits, ranis, rants, rasen, rasin, raste, rates, ratin, reais, reans, reast, reins, reist, renai, rensi, renta, rents, resia, resin, resit, retia, retin, riant, riets, rinas, rinat, rines, rinse, rinta, risan, risen, ritan, rites, rnase, saine, saint, saite, sanei, saner, santi, saren, sarin, sarni, sarti, sater, satie, satin, satir, satre, seita, senai, senat, senia, senta, senti, seria, serin, setai, setia, setin, siart, sient, sinar, siner, sinta, sirat, siren, siret, sirte, sitae, sitar, siter, snare, snirt, stain, stair, stare, steai, stein, steir, stena, stern, stire, stirn, strae, stran, strei, stria, strin, tares, tarns, tears, teian, tenia, tenir, tenis, tenri, tensa, terai, teras, teria, terna, terni, terns, tesna, tiars, tiens, tiers, tinea, tiner, tines, tiran, tires, train, trani, trans, treis, treni, trian, tries, trine, trise, tsair, tsien, tsine.
3 letter words made from SERTIAN:ain, air, ane, ani, ans, ant, are, art, ate, ear, eat, ent, era, ern, ert, esr, est, eta, ies, ira, ire, irs, net, nit, ras, rat, res, ret, rit, rna, sat, sea, sen, set, sin, sir, sit, tai, tan, tar, tea, ten, ter, tia, tie, tin, tri.
4 letter words made from SERTIAN:aire, airs, airt, ante, anti, ares, arse, arts, asin, earn, east, eats, eira, eris, erni, erst, esna, etna, inst, iran, iten, nast, near, neat, nest, nets, nits, raie, rain, rani, rant, rase, rate, rein, reit, reni, rent, rest, reti, ries, rise, rite, sane, sant, sari, sate, sear, seat, sein, sent, seta, sian, siar, sine, sire, sita, site, snit, star, stir, taei, tare, tarn, tean, tear, tera, tern, tian, tier, ties, tine, tire, trei, trna, tsar, tsen.