What is the correct spelling for SERUGE?
This word (Seruge) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SERUGE
- peruke Come into the drawing-room and look at yourself in the mirror, and you may arrange your peruke in a more becoming way than it is at present."
- rouge She was older than I had believed; a little make-up cunningly concealed some wrinkles, and a touch of rouge on the cheek helped to account for my mistake about her age; and closer inspection revealed some lines of grease paint close to her hair.
- rug You see I have now got as far away from the rug as I could be."
- secure Camp was pitched on a secure old ice field.
- sedge The moorhens had forsaken the ruffled water of the ponds and sought shelter among the withered sedge .
- serape Though the April morning was hot, a crimson serape covered his shoulders.
- serene If the weather should only prove fair and serene, And there, on a beautiful transparent screen, – 'Monstre' Balloon, The by Richard Harris Barham
- serge But the thought of being driven, richly attired, in one of the castle carriages, and meeting Janet trudging about her daily tasks in cheap black serge and mended gloves, made Alice feel that she deserved all her mother's reproaches.
- serum Just relax and make a serum Come up with a brilliant theorem, – Join The Family Business by Unknown Author
- shrug "Well," said he to himself with a shrug , "that makes it a little annoying for the young lady.
- siege A little spark falling by accident into a powder-magazine, hath done more execution in a siege , than an hundred cannon.
- spurge Bitter as spurge was that old story of hers now, and bitterer still the only moral lesson it now appeared to her to have.
- sure I am not so sure of that.
- surge The great surge of the mob backwards.
- Sarge "Left 'em back along the Trail when the Sarge here smelled Indians," a lanky Kentuckian on a brown horse said.
52 words made from the letters SERUGE
3 letter words made from SERUGE:eeg, erg, ese, esr, gee, gsr, gur, res, rue, rug, see, sue, sur, use.
5 letter words made from SERUGE:egers, geers, grues, regus, reuse, segre, segue, segur, serge, suger, suree, surge, urges.
4 letter words made from SERUGE:erse, eure, gesu, grue, grus, gure, gurs, guse, reeg, rege, rues, ruge, rugs, ruse, seer, sege, sere, sree, suer, suge, sure, uges, urge, ursg, user.