What is the correct spelling for SERVEANTS?
This word (Serveants) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SERVEANTS
- cervantes Cervantes laughed away the use of the supernatural, while the eighteenth century realistic novel did away with the use of allegory as a means of telling a story.
- servant Tell me, Mr. Carpenter, have you got a voice, or are you only a close up from 'The Servant in the House' or 'Ben Hur'?
- Savants Before considering the change that came to designs in tapestry, it is necessary that both mind and eye should be literally savants in the Gothic.
- servants The servants , who had heard the tumbling of the furniture, crept, frightened to bed.
- serpents After consulting certain books which he had, he would draw a circle on the floor, and in a little while spirits like bulls and serpents and other animals would appear in it, and all sorts of spirits would speak.
- sergeants The 13th March was the anniversary of the advent of the Battalion to France, and as the Battalion was then at Brandhoek, the sergeants invited the Commanding Officer and the remaining original officers who had landed at Le Havre with the Battalion to attend a smoking concert.