What is the correct spelling for SERVEAR?
This word (Servear) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SERVEAR
- saver But if there were any such life-saver on the market we had no way of getting it.
- serve Have no fear; we serve with you!
- server I'm going to stay here and fight back, and if they try to serve me with a summons, they'd better send a robot for a process server .
- servo Then Juno hearing the prayers of Psyches, appeared unto her in all her royalty, saying, Certes Psyches I would gladly help thee, but I am ashamed to do any thing contrary to the will of my daughter in law Venus, whom alwaies I have loved as mine owne child, moreover I shall incurre the danger of the law, intituled, De servo corrupto, whereby am forbidden to retaine any servant fugitive, against the will of his Master.
- sever The work of two kindred minds which nor time nor chance could sever , long may it live a monument of all that is beautiful, and long may they live to charm and to instruct when I am gone and forgotten.
- Served I come because I think the cause of my friends will be served by my coming.
- Soever Studies will fortify one to encounter loneliness, or ill-health, or losses of any kind soever.
- serves MacQueen serves notice to all the people of this county to keep out of this fight.
- servers You can also reach archie servers by telnet to one of the following addresses: archie.
71 words made from the letters SERVEAR
3 letter words made from SERVEAR:are, ear, era, err, ese, esr, eve, ras, res, rev, sea, see, var, vas.
5 letter words made from SERVEAR:arere, arvee, avere, avers, easer, eaves, erase, erevs, esera, evers, raese, raree, raver, rears, reave, rever, rvers, saree, sarre, saver, seaer, seare, serer, serra, serre, serva, serve, sever, vares, veers, veras, veres, verra, verre, verse, vesre.
4 letter words made from SERVEAR:ares, arse, aver, aves, ease, eeas, errs, erse, ever, rare, rase, rave, rear, save, sear, seer, sere, sree, svar, vase, veer.