What is the correct spelling for SERVECE?
This word (Servece) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SERVECE
- serve 2885. Then you think you are under an obligation to serve the people whenever they choose, if they have a line of yours?
- server The Lord Filippo was among those that met him, and like the time-server that he was, he placed the Sforza Palace at his disposal.
- service But he had left his country's service to enter that of Jeanne.
- serviced Ray knew both of them-Sam Jacobowitz and George Nyman, who serviced the store's communications equipment.
- services Hay and others have engaged fishermen for that fishing at a settled price, but when the end of the season came the fish had been sold so well that other curers were paying a high rate, and they have just had to put the bargain in the fire, and pay according to the higher price, or lose the services of the men.
- servile He will respect and encourage individuality, rather than insist upon the servile imitation of some model-even though that model be himself.
- severe He worked on till every member of his family had gone, most to their last home, and still went out at times when the weather was not too severe.
- surface But only a dazzling white light was reflected on the smooth surface of the lake.
- Served It is served up with meat.
- Surveys He certainly seemed out of place even among the varied assortment of types who worked the archaeological and geological surveys ...
- serves But this much may be spoken: if my master serves in a great service-then I, who am a poor man and ignorant, may give something if I serve him."
- severs All respect for their employers, all subordination, is at an end; the very air of Canada severs the tie of mutual obligation which bound you together.
- servos The radio says anti-socials are turning wild servos loose.
- servers Make independence, not subservience, the essential of service, and you compel the minister to keep his soul free toward the sovereign, you ennoble his advice, you make him staunch and patriotic, while time-servers, the submissive instruments of a monarch's extreme wishes and commands, may lead, and often have led, him to destruction.