What is the correct spelling for SERVICCE?
This word (Servicce) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SERVICCE
- airy hopes
- cervical Do not report submaxillary enlargement in recurrent tonsilitis or carious teeth or post-cervical enlargement in pediculosis capitis, or in impetigo or eczema of the scalp.
- Cervices 11, attollens canis cervices arduas Anubis; cf.
- cervix These regular cramp-like pains are the result of the early dilation of the cervix-the first opening of the door to the uterine room which has housed our little citizen through the developmental stages of embryonic life-and as a result of this stretching and dilating there soon appears that special blood-tinged mucus flow commonly known as "the show."
- civics In the academic high schools, those who take the classical course receive no civics whatever.
- de forms
- de fraud
- have charge of
- holds out hope
- hook line sinkers
- servers They are not, as you are aware, time-servers, like so many others, who will desert their king in his hour of need.
- serves It serves me quite right; How can an unemployed person think of holiday making.
- service I cannot go back to your Ladyship's service.
- services Moreover there was movement, as in very many ancient religious services, within and without the pale of revelation.
- servings Or huge servings of starch to mellow them out.
- servos In a couple of weeks' time maybe five servos made stopovers.
- suffice When thoroughly prepared, it is so firm and yet so elastic that the quantity which can be pressed between the two hands will suffice to properly stuff a bed-quilt.
- surface How we laughed and sighed and swithered over the fortunes spread out all over the inner surface of that cup!
- survives Tell him that their old love for a Martin still survives in their hearts, and it will be his own fault if he does not transmit it to his children.