What is the correct spelling for SERVRED?
This word (Servred) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SERVRED
- revered In his heart he sincerely admired and revered Judith, and his blessing was ready whenever the major informed him that she would be the future mistress of Millenbeck.
- saved He would rather have saved his life than that of any one else on board.
- seared There a thick brigalow scrub grew to the very margin, and this was seared by rugged gullies.
- secured And-dear, if you finally decide not to engage Annita, would you mind telling her that through a slight misunderstanding you had secured some one else?
- serried Here, there, everywhere, some in groups, others in serried ranks, were massed the war-scarred veterans of an innumerable host-the rugged remnants of a vast ancient plateau stretching north, southeast and west, as far as the eye could see.
- serviced It was an arrangement of last resort, since Nicky's loans had to be serviced at two percent a week.
- severe Both women thought that Andrew was too severe in his notions about boys.
- severed All the strength he had in him seemed to go into the sudden blow with which he severed the wooden shaft, an inch or so behind its fitting of sharp steel.
- Ferried Having a strong stomach, I soon became accustomed to the fumes, but another pilot who ferried the plane between cities for me on one occasion ...
- Savored His host's attempt to drug him savored strongly of melodrama, and it seemed somewhat grotesque in view of the fact that it had occurred in an up-to-date and centrally located hotel.
- Served It was not the word I should have used, but it served, and I let it pass.
- Sired That old query, half furtive and half proud, as much as to say: 'I know she's not in the stud-book, but, d-n it, I sired her!
- sieved Many traces of prospectors were visible here-the last to be seen for many a day-shallow dry-blowing holes and little heaps of sieved dirt, and the tracks of camels and horses.
- severer It was a severe measure, and appears severer now in the lapse of time, but it was necessary as a measure of war."
- savoured The southern provinces in particular have been hitherto neglected, insomuch that no writer has savoured the world with any tolerable account of them.
51 words made from the letters SERVRED
4 letter words made from SERVRED:deer, derv, ered, errs, erse, ever, reed, sede, seed, seer, sere, sree, veer.
5 letter words made from SERVRED:deevs, derer, deres, derve, dervs, dever, drees, drere, drese, erevs, evers, reder, redes, reeds, rever, rvers, seder, serer, serre, serve, sever, veers, veres, verre, verse, vesre, vrede, vreed.
3 letter words made from SERVRED:des, dre, err, ese, esr, eve, red, res, rev, see.