What is the correct spelling for SERVY?
This word (Servy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SERVY
- levy The governor, with the advice of his council, could erect courts, appoint judges, levy forces, etc.
- nervy He was a good sailor and a nervy sort of a man, but there was something so peculiarly devilish in the contrast presented by Gary's slight, feminine person and his abnormal exhibition of rage that the second mate began to doubt whether he had done wisely in shipping with an unknown captain on an unknown voyage for the sake of mere high wages.
- save Lost she is, and all hands, save only me."
- savoy After that he travelled to London and took up his residence at the Savoy.
- savvy Always ready to help-d'ye savvy?
- scurvy But some unscrupulous British patriot so took the matter into his own scurvy hands that the following advertisement was published in "The Times" of March 10th:- "Fifty Pounds Reward.
- serf The hierarchy which rested on the bowed back of the toiling serf and culminated in the figure of the heaven-sent King seemed to him as immutable as the everlasting hills.
- CERF He was very obliging, and had the kindness to inform me whether my demands could hope for success; and he told me that as for the Cerf-Berr brothers, he did not think the Emperor would ever compensate them.