What is the correct spelling for SERWER?
This word (Serwer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SERWER
- ewer Three chairs and a couple of straw-bottomed armchairs stood about the room, and on a low chest of drawers in walnut wood stood a basin, and a ewer of obsolete pattern with a lid, which was kept in place by a leaden rim round the top of the vessel.
- fewer But there were fewer and fewer ....
- hewer Being of course hated by his fellow servants, the renegade at last fell into disgrace, and exchanging the pipe-stick for the hatchet, he became a hewer of wood.
- seer And squadrons here and squadrons there appear; Rebellion is the burden of the seer .
- serge He was wearing a blue serge suit which had seen much use.
- sewed For a time the two friends sewed in silence, then Zoie looked up with sudden anxiety.
- sower The iron frost is then broken, and the sower may go out to scatter in the spring-time seeds which will bring in their harvest.
- NEWER Her bright eyes had noted the newer goods upon Mr. Drugg's shelves.
- sorer But the developing alienation between Hallin and hundreds of his working-men friends was of an infinitely keener and sorer kind.