What is the correct spelling for SESEAME?
This word (Seseame) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SESEAME
- beseem If you only knew how abominable this woman is-" "I do know," the steward interrupted, "but she is an old woman, and it does not beseem you to abuse her; she represents the house under its invalid ruler."
- same I should not be sad at seeing these same people at work or at play, if they ever do play; or in a church or a lecture-room. This set the heathen priesthood in a flame; For priests of all religions are the same: – Absalom And Achitophel A Poem by John Dryden
- seam Then my eye lighted, not only on the gate, but upon a seam or split in the wood, half-way up its height, showing where a panel was sometimes pushed back, perhaps for surer identification, before the inside wooden beam would be loosened. Under the seam Is a dream, is a dream. – Day By Day by Serafin
- seamy Hence, please observe a second precept: Present a fair exterior to the world, keep the seamy side of life to yourself, and turn a resplendent countenance upon others.
- seem "You seem miserable," said Tinman, not oblivious of his design to give his friend a fright. to make themselves more than they seem, only makes them scream. – You by queensryche
- seesaw Burrows and fellow contestant Myleene Klass were required to clamber onto a seesaw platform 200 ft above the jungle floor and take turns to collect corresponding flags hanging off the edges of the platform.
- sesame The long, slim, tapering fingers, whose nerves, tingling sensitively at the tips, were as eyes to Jimmie Dale, those fingers that, to the Gray Seal, were like some magical "open sesame " to the most intricate safes and vaults, felt along the window sill, and, from the sill, made a circuit of the sash.
- seams Many seams , he remarks, are rich in Sigillariae, Lepidodendra, and Stigmariae, the latter in such abundance as to appear to form the bulk of the coal.
- seems After a moment, he replied, in a low, trembling tone: "I scarcely dare trust myself to answer your question, and yet I do not exaggerate when I assure you that if I could feel that you were a Christian before I go away, it seems as if I could never see a dark day again.
37 words made from the letters SESEAME
5 letter words made from SESEAME:amese, eames, eases, emesa, maese, mases, masse, meese, mesas, meses, messe, sames, seame, seams, sease, seeme, seems, semes, smees.
3 letter words made from SESEAME:ass, ese, esm, mes, sam, sea, see, sse.
4 letter words made from SESEAME:ease, eeas, mass, mesa, mess, same, seam, seas, seem, sees.