What is the correct spelling for SESEME?
This word (Seseme) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SESEME
- beseem Of thee we now should ask forgiving boon; And of thy spicy myrtles as they blow, And of thy roses amorous of the moon, And of thy lilies, that do paler grow Now they can no more hear thy ghittern's tune, 150 For venturing syllables that ill beseem The quiet glooms of such a piteous theme.
- bessemer It is always a pleasure to the Prince of Wales to give the Albert Medal with his own hands, sometimes at Marlborough House, as to Sir Henry Bessemer , and to M. Chevalier, the distinguished French Economist.
- resume Notwithstanding the damsel's invitation, he did not resume his pipe. Washed up, washed out, what more can I say You better start filling out your resume – Shudder To Think by exodus
- same Sooner than be conquered he obeyed as though he were doing the thing commanded merely because he himself wished to, and for the same reason if he could forestall a command by his own action he did. Though we really are the same I'm just glad, glad we started talking Finally realize no one is to blame – Boomerang Love by Jimmy Buffett
- scheme Defending your man when I fall and scheme Baby you can have all my cream – This Is Me (remix Feat Kain And P Diddy) by D:Ream