What is the correct spelling for SESION?
This word (Sesion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SESION
- cession With reference to the convention between the United States and Denmark for the cession of the islands of St. Thomas and St. John, in the West Indies, I transmit a report from the Secretary of State on the subject of the vote of St. Thomas on the question of accepting the cession .
- lesion The nature of the skin lesion is the most evident, and here the parasite can be detected early in the illness.
- scion 6. Scion with cut, back of tip.
- season It was a dreary, disappointing season .
- section "Why, if the trustees hadn't engaged her, as 'Maine Jabe' said, 'there'd be the dangdest kind of riot in the section .
- senior As for Mr. Burton, Senior -well, he merely settled back into his office chair and beamed about him.
- session The session drew to a close.
- sessions This Farmer Barton thought the most ill-natured proceeding that ever was known; and in the first warmth of his indignation said, that there should be no putting off, but that the parish should try it out at the following Sessions .
- seton Under the care of Bishop Connolly the Sisters of Charity began their labors in the city so long the home of Mother Seton ; and, so far as his means permitted him to yield to his zeal, he increased the number of churches and congregations in his diocese.
58 words made from the letters SESION
5 letter words made from SESION:eison, ensis, eosin, esson, ineos, iness, inose, ioses, isone, niess, nisos, noise, senio, senoi, seoni, seson, siens, sinoe, sinse, sisno, sison, soens, soins, sones, sonse, sosin.
6 letter words made from SESION:enosis, noesis, noises, nosies, seison, sonsie.
3 letter words made from SESION:eon, eos, ies, ion, iso, neo, one, sen, sin, sis, son, sos, sse.
4 letter words made from SESION:eons, ness, nose, osen, sein, sens, seoi, seso, sine, sins, sion, sise, sone.