What is the correct spelling for SESORY?
This word (Sesory) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SESORY
- celery Nobody had crunched such celery nor had revelled in such sweet potatoes; nor had anybody since the beginning of the world ever smacked their lips over such a ham.
- cursory She had formed a casual impression of him, not without sympathy, but at once she discovered that he was unlike any of her cursory and vague imaginings of him.
- desire Desire is everything in Nature; does everything. I have almost ev'ry thing a human could desire, Cars and houses, bear-skin rugs to lie before my fire – Something to Live For by Unknown Author
- misery He groaned again and again in his misery . Sweet little misery Now the words out on the street They say we're history You're my sweet little, – Sweet Misery by Lisa Miskovsky
- mysore The greatest rulers were saluted with the largest number of guns, the Maharajah of Mysore , for instance, having a salute of twenty-one guns, while others were fifteen-gun chiefs or eleven-gun rajahs, as the case might be, according to the population and wealth of the territories over which they ruled.
- salary I don't know how you got along at all without my salary ."
- savoury As a Sweet or a Savoury .
- seashore Hence when we are alone with Nature in the woods and fields, by the seashore or on the moon-lit lake, we feel at peace with ourselves, and at home in the world.
- senora This question I foresaw, and that is why I asked the Senora , to whom the woman is alleged to have spoken the words, to accompany me here to give evidence.
- snore Shut up, Ossy-don't snore !"
- sperry Sperry held up his hand.
- Cesar Their endeavors to arrest the violence of England compared with those of the Genius of Rome to dissuade Cesar from passing the Rubicon.
40 words made from the letters SESORY
3 letter words made from SESORY:eos, esr, ore, res, roe, rye, sos, soy, sse, yes.
4 letter words made from SESORY:eros, oser, reys, roey, rose, ross, rosy, roye, roys, ryes, seor, seso, seys, sore, soys, syro, yoes, yore, yose, yser.
5 letter words made from SESORY:ersoy, osser, oyers, rossy, royse, sores, sorey, soyer, syros, yores.