What is the correct spelling for SESSE?
This word (Sesse) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SESSE
- saw I sat at the window, wondering at what I saw .
- say There were not above twenty of us who witnessed the departure, but it is safe to say that no more fervent prayers for their safety could have been offered up if the whole garrison had bent the knee.
- see I must look after that matter, and see that it does not fall through.
- sess July 28. 1648. Antemeridiem, Sess .
- show There were various other items on the menu, and it was so evident that their host and his eldest son had taken a great deal of trouble over the preparation of the meal, that the visitors were really touched, and did their best to show their appreciation of the attentions paid them.
- six I remember, however, having a confused sight of booths, and canvas theatres, and actors in fine clothes strutting about and spouting and trumpeting and drumming; of rope-dancers and tumblers with painted faces; and doctors in gilded chariots selling all sorts of wonderful remedies for every possible complaint; and the horsemanship, with men leaping through hoops and striding over six steeds or more at full gallop; and the gingerbread stalls, and toy shops, and similar wonders; but what was bought and sold at the fair of use to any one I never heard.
- such If the principle of such conformity is good for anything at all, it ought to cover these less usual cases as completely as the others which are more usual.
- says Article 1 of this section says :-A native must not own fixed property.