What is the correct spelling for SESURE?
This word (Sesure) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SESURE
- assure There's not the least reason, I assure you, uncle."
- censure It was not all censure: soothing, reasoning, and menace were mingled.
- desire She lodged near them, with her husband and child, and sent to desire the liberty of calling on them.
- leisure "I hope you are at leisure, Crawford," he said.
- measure "I am so sorry for it all, Mr. Morton; and I cannot help wondering if I am to blame, in any measure.
- saussure Some of these transverse barriers were formerly pointed out by Saussure below the glacier of the Rhone, as proving how far it had once transgressed its present boundaries.
- secure He had inquired about it, and had made up his mind to secure it.