What is the correct spelling for SETAN?
This word (Setan) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SETAN
- satin The old nun came across to Hubert with her anxious sweet face; and put her old hand tenderly on his black satin sleeve as he sat and wrenched at a nut between his fingers.
- sedan Forming in two lines, between them appeared a sedan-chair, painted black, the bearers dressed in the same hue, and on each side walked a friar of the Capuchin order.
- seton I don't say you aren't 'hired man' to Miss Seton in Rocky Springs, but you're playing a double game.
- stain Nobody else noticed this stain.
- stein Nobody ever came to see her but Stein, her sisters, and a little Italian girl from whom we got the story.
- stern The General's voice was still stern.
- stun He is speaking of the puffy Style, the common Practice of those Writers, who not being able to infuse a natural Passion into the Mind, have made it their Business to ply the Ears, and to stun their Judges by the Noise.
- sudan Nothing could stop us in the Sudan, and when we dug up the Mahdi and threw his body away there was nothing left of the rebellion.
- Sean The master's got a new sean-boat, and all the boys be out working her.
- Stan He tossed, and I caught-Stan taught me how, long ago.
- radio-activity It can easily be seen that the revelations of radio-activity must have a far-reaching effect upon chemical theory, throwing light upon, and so bringing nearer, the solution of some of the problems which have been long discussed without arriving at any satisfactory solution.