What is the correct spelling for SETAS?
This word (Setas) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SETAS
- seats My heart goes out to the streets I'm tryin to reach thugs and addicts while you warming up the church seats – Keep On Praisin' by T-BONE
- stays No one stays In downtown these days. – Roof Garden by Al Jarreau
- Seeds But plant your hope with good seeds Don't cover yourself with thistle and weeds – Thistle & Weeds by mumford & sons
- stars The stars are asking us out.
- sets Water sets are best, because there is no human scent.
- stews When all were seated the servitors brought in a rapid succession of courses, consisting chiefly of thick soups, or rather stews, in most of which fresh fish was a component part.