What is the correct spelling for SETE?
This word (Sete) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SETE
- fete Ten minutes later a little girl carrying a basin of milk, some bread and a piece of the fete -day roast, hurried up the hill and looked about for me, then silently and timidly placed the very welcome refreshment before me.
- sate In "King Lear" "Pillicock sat on pillicock-hill" seems an earlier rendering of the nursery rhyme- "Pillicock, Pillicock sate on a hill, If he's not gone, he sits there still."
- see I'll see what we'll do.
- sere In 1750 he went to England where he made his first appearance at a benefit concert for Cuzzoni, the celebrated opera singer, then in the sere and yellow leaf of her career.
- set I did not set hand to the fire.
- seth It was a silence that their lonely journey had long since accustomed them to, but had not made less depressing, for, in every waking moment, it reminded Seth and his wife how every foot of it withdrew them further from old friends and old associations, and how long and wearisome the days of its endurance stretched before them.
- sett The first town government appears to have been that of Dorchester, where the inhabitants agreed, October 8, 1633, to hold a weekly meeting "to sett le and sett down such orders as may tend to the general good."
- site The site was obviously chosen without the least reference to the legs or lungs of tourists.
- Mete "I have been strongly tempted," he said slowly, "to mete out to you what you have measured to us."
- Pete When anything happens to me or Jack and especially to Jack, look out for Pete Herring."
- sets Your first production that is accepted and acknowledged sets you free.
- STE Went to the College of Ste .