What is the correct spelling for SETFAN?
This word (Setfan) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SETFAN
- sedan They returned to Sedan by Le Quenoy, Bouchain, Cambrai; and the end of the month of August found the Court once more at Versailles.
- seton Suppose, as Mr. Youatt says, that locked-jaw sets in "after turning the animal out to graze during a cold night:" will a blister to the spine, or a seton in the dewlap, restore the lost function of the skin?
- soften She did not actually soften, but Malone could feel the gratitude lurking behind her eyes as if it were afraid to come out.
- staff I was his daughter, his staff.
- stain The pathway of other Crusaders may be marked by the stain of blood and the glitter of steel, but our pilgrims' robes are our armour, our crosses are our swords and our hymns shall time our march!"
- stein You say, then, that Stein is of the same opinion?
- stern His clean-cut dark face was rather stern and serious, but his eyes had caught and held the light and kindness the world had shown him since he left Lost Mountain.
- Steven It is Steven-the dear boy!
- Stefan "It was well done, Stefan.
- Stan "Oh, Stan, come here a minute.