What is the correct spelling for SETT EE?
This word (Sett Ee) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SETT EE
- said As the words came softly yet hotly from his lips the girl clasped his arm closely to her bosom, leaned her head on his shoulder, looked up at him with a wide-eyed, tender gaze, and said softly: "Oh Pollux, I am so happy, the world is so good!"
- settee The Velasquez portrait mentally translated me to the billiard room where something lay upon the settee with a white sheet drawn over it; and I wondered if my own face looked as wan and comfortless as did the faces of my companions, that is, of two of them, for I must except Inspector Aylesbury.
- side Latin was not studied at all, however, from its literary side ; to style as such the professors in the old mediaeval universities and the writers of the books of the time paid no attention.
- society "Charm of my society ," murmured Barry.
- state Duke William, on invitation, perhaps, from King Edward, paid a brilliant visit to England, where he found Normans everywhere established and powerful, in Church as well as in State ; in command of the fleets, ports, and principal English places.
- stay It was a hazardous, and perhaps hopeless errand on which he was setting forth, but I did not stay to weigh all that.
- study Study things, investigate.