What is the correct spelling for SETTIGN?
This word (Settign) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SETTIGN
- betting I don't mind betting no really 'artistic' novel-it's a beastly word-ever sells more than that."
- getting I'm getting to know that a little.
- jetting Out There, in orbit or beyond, and in full, spatial sunlight, its jetting ions would deliver ten pounds of continuous thrust.
- letting Still, I don't mind letting you in at what I gave for it.
- netting Again, the depth of water, the strength of currents, and the range of the tide may determine the feasibility of netting the entrance to a port or base.
- petting Everybody was moved and pleased; and when Ingeborg, after much persuasion, woke up to the world again on the sofa of the parsonage parlour it was to live through the happiest day she had yet had in her life, the day of Robert's greatest joy in her and devotion and care and pride and petting .
- satin "You shall see," he said, "and I in my best satin too!"
- seating There, that is better," he said, seating himself near her, as, in obedience to his request, she sank upon the cushions.
- seton There were no boy scouts in those days, when Sir Robert Baden-Powell and Ernest Thompson Seton were little boys themselves.
- setting The mysterious stranger then was on the point of setting off.
- settling He had the means of settling this point at least.
- sitting You look as if you were sitting for it."
- sorting So when the people came out to go home, they had a terrible time in finding and sorting out their shoes.
- stain Only rest assured that whatever it is, it casts no stain upon your father's good name or his memory."
- stein The great land reforms of Stein and his successors in Prussia consisted in abolishing both the rights and the obligations, and dividing the land bodily between the proprietor and the peasant, instead of leaving each of them with a limited right over the whole.
- sting Upon this I engaged in it; and that so far, that though the property was not wholly my own, yet the conduct and government of the style and news was so entirely in me, that I ventured to assure his lordship the sting of that mischievous paper should be entirely taken out, though it was granted that the style should continue Tory as it was, that the party might be amused and not set up another, which would have destroyed the design, and this part I therefore take entirely on myself still.
- suiting "There, I'll put that on my wrist," said Mrs Barclay, suiting the action to the word.
- wetting Some of them were carding wool, some of them were combing it, some of them were spinning it, constantly wetting their fingers with their lips, in order to twist the yarn fine as they drew it from the distaff, and some of them were spinning the yarn into cloth.
108 words made from the letters SETTIGN
4 letter words made from SETTIGN:egin, egis, engi, gens, gent, gets, gien, gist, inge, ings, inst, iten, nest, nets, nett, nget, nige, nits, segi, sein, sent, sett, sieg, sign, sine, sing, site, snit, stet, tent, test, teti, ties, tine, ting, tint, tite, tits, tnts, tsen.
5 letter words made from SETTIGN:enitt, entsi, etsin, geits, genis, gents, getin, getts, gines, gites, inset, isneg, itten, ngsit, segni, seing, sengi, senti, setin, setit, setti, sient, singe, sitte, steig, stein, stent, stieg, sting, stint, teign, tengi, tenis, tents, tiegs, tieng, tiens, tiges, tines, tinge, tings, tints, tiste, tseng, tsien, tsine, tsing.
3 letter words made from SETTIGN:ent, est, gen, get, gin, ies, ige, net, nig, nit, sen, set, sin, sit, teg, ten, tet, tie, tin, tit, tnt.