What is the correct spelling for SETTONG?
This word (Settong) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SETTONG
- seating Seating himself on a large stone, and telling us also to sit down, he said, "I have sent for you, as I desire to look after your safety.
- seton This is effected by inserting a seton in the neck, and the secretion of this issue is kept up by means of such an ointment as the basilicon with powdered cantharides.
- setting "I never cared very much for the one Jacques is setting for the Metropolitan.
- sitting He heard Fanny's voice in the sitting -room.
- song Every body knows it; most people have been taught it, the first song they were ever taught, from their mother's lips.
- sting All country folk believe the hornet's sting to be the most poisonous and painful of any, and will relate instances of persons losing the use of their arms for a few days in consequence of the violent inflammation.
- stink I was glad to see that I should have comfortable quarters, but I was annoyed by a very unpleasant stink which tainted the air, and which could certainly not be agreeable to the spirits I had to evoke.
- stone Stone, there might be a time for that, but this is not it."
- stony The appeal did not reach her brother's stony heart.
- strong Miss Fleet had made a strong impression upon him.
- strung Not long after they arrived and they strung the beads on the thread.
- stung It was strange what a keen joy surged through him with that subtle knowledge, what smart of tear-mist stung his eyes.
- Stank For aught I know it might go down a mile in depth towards the centre of the globe, and it stank abominably.
- Sutton Then one morning we was in New York and Ben Sutton got his first shock.
- rakshasas This is the country of Rakshasas , and in this house and round about there live no less than seven hundred Rakshasas .
105 words made from the letters SETTONG
5 letter words made from SETTONG:egnot, egton, etons, gents, gesto, geton, getto, getts, goens, gones, gosen, goten, gotse, gotts, negot, neots, notes, notte, onset, otten, segno, seong, seton, setto, sogen, songe, stent, stoen, stone, stong, tengo, tenos, tenso, tents, teong, toges, toget, tones, tongs, toste, toten, tseng, tsong.
3 letter words made from SETTONG:ego, ent, eon, eos, est, gen, get, neo, net, nog, not, one, sen, set, son, sot, teg, ten, tet, tnt, toe, tog, ton, tot.
4 letter words made from SETTONG:ento, eons, etto, gens, gent, geto, gets, goes, gone, gons, gott, nego, nest, nets, nett, nget, nose, note, onge, osen, sent, sett, snog, snot, sogn, sone, song, stet, tent, teso, test, tnts, toge, togs, tone, tons, tote, tsen.