What is the correct spelling for SETTS?
This word (Setts) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SETTS
- seats I brush teef brush naps and cold streets Dreamin' of Cadillacs wood wheels and plush seats – Growing Pains by Ludacris
- Seeds and along the highway, from cast-off, innumerable seeds, wild sage growing in the weeds. – Wild Sage by Mountain Goats
- setters These offices had not been long in being, but they were thronged with sharpers and setters as much as the groom-porters, or any gaming-ordinary in town, where a man had nothing to do but to make a good figure and prepare the keeper of the office to give him a credit as a good man, and though he had not a groat to pay, he should take guineas and sign polities, till he had received, perhaps, 300 pounds or 400 pounds in money, on condition to pay great odds, and then success tries the man; if he wins his fortune is made; if not, he's a better man than he was before by just so much money, for as to the debt, he is your humble servant in the Temple or Whitehall.
- sets It sets me at ease."
- suits He knows every single field in the whole parish, what kind of weather best suits its soil, and can tell you without going within sight of a given farm pretty much what condition it will be found in.
- sorts He knew that in the bundle were all sorts of good things to eat, the very things they longed for at every meal at Ruffluck, still he felt it would be unfair to the little girl to keep it.
- stews It will not be extensively used in this country for soups and stews , as it is in Europe; and but few of the American people care much about winter-lettuce.