What is the correct spelling for SEUZURES?
This word (Seuzures) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SEUZURES
- seizure Besides, as he explained in his letter of February 10th, 1799, to the Directors, his seizure of those towns would rob the English fleet of its base of supplies and thereby cripple its activities off the coast of Egypt.
- Squires Brought up to the sport from the cradle, the Gloucestershire natives, squires, farmers, all sorts and conditions of men, ride as straight as a die.
- Seizures Similar seizures were made in 1887 and 1889. Finally the British and United States governments agreed to submit the question to arbitration.
- Sutures That when persons begin to look backward all the time instead of forward, the sutures of their skulls are too firmly knit together and all of their pleasures have to be of memory.
- secures There they are left, their lariats affording sufficient length to make them fast to the rocks, while a tapado of the saddle-blankets secures them against binneying.
- seizes That is to say, if the impulse seizes me I take nobody's advice, and fair Venus certainly is not under my chin at this moment.
- censures And this afforded Caesar the subject of his severest censures in the book he wrote against Cato.
- squares I return the parchment squares left over.