What is the correct spelling for SEVE?
This word (Seve) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SEVE
- eve In some ways it does not suit her; it would suit you, Miss Sylvia, or it would suit Miss Audrey, but it does not suit little Eve.
- save As soon as I am out of here we can save him."
- see Did you see that?
- sere Sometimes she would pause in a rift of the hills and look wistfully upon the bed of sere leaves and feathery snow, tempting her to sink down and die, with the grim hemlock boughs, plumed with snow wreaths drooping over her, and lulled by the gurgle of unseen waters wandering to the river, under their jewelled network of ice, but she resisted the impulse, and still bent her way to the south, while the little dog, so delicate and yet so faithful, rushed after her without a whine, as if he knew, gentle creature, that a cry of pain, added to her own sorrow, would be enough to smite away all her insane strength and leave her prostrate upon the white earth.
- serve And how can I serve him?"
- seven "Lieutenant O'Connor is going on the seven-five this evening, Mr. Bellamy.
- sever Beauvouloir saved the life of the Marquis de Saint-Sever in so dangerous an illness that any other physician would have failed in doing so.
- sieve The cauliflowers are cleaned, and boiled almost ready, taken out and put on a sieve, and the soup preserved.
- Steve "Steve will pass a letter on to me.
- we've We've just got to sit around and wait.