What is the correct spelling for SEVEAR?
This word (Sevear) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SEVEAR
- ever "If I ever was, I've had enough of it.
- save It might have been a fall, and one of them might have been trying to save the other, you know.
- saver It isn't a food; it's a poison; it isn't a beneficial stimulant; it's a poison; it isn't an aid to digestion; it's a poison; it isn't a life saver; it's a life taker.
- sear And despite the downpour, the deafening thunder and the lightning that seemed ready to sear one's eyes, he walked out of the cave entrance, followed by Tom and the others.
- seer Evidently, he was fated to be a sight-seer that morning.
- serve I can at least serve one man in the world by my death.
- server A successful server continues serving until his side allows the ball to touch the floor, knocks it out of bounds, or fails to return it to the opponents.
- seven It wasn't seven o'clock."
- sever Thus living, when thou drawest to thy end Thy joys they shall much more increase, For then thy soul, thy true and loving friend, By death shall find a wished release From all that caused sin, In which it lived in; For then it doth begin Those blessed joys to win, for ever, for ever, For there is nothing can them sever.
- severe "It seems so severe for him, having her stay away at such a distance, and for so long.
- severn The best known member of the group, a thin band or bone-breccia, is conspicuous among the black shales in the neighbourhood of Axmouth in Devonshire, and in the cliffs of Westbury-on-Severn, as well as at Aust and other places on the borders of the Bristol Channel.
- sieve Drain on a sieve.
- siva You have told me that you and your brother Maharajah Howrah and the priests of Siva are the only men who know where it is, and you lust for that treasure!