What is the correct spelling for SEVECE?
This word (Sevece) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SEVECE
- device He had never used a mechanical device-how could he have lost it then?
- seance All arrangements for the afternoon to be made in the morning seance, the rendezvous to be outside, not inside the house.
- seduce You can't seduce a woman by starving yourself to death."
- service R61905. A little service, please.
- seven Number seven just like all the others.
- sevens Seven was the number; seven years she had awaited her lover's return; she counted her age and completed it in sevens.
- sever Satisfied that she was doing right, she carefully approached the bedside, and taking one of the curls in her hand, was about to sever it, when 'Lena, divining her intentions, sprang up, and gathering up her hair, exclaimed, "No, no, not these; take everything else, but leave me my curls.
- severe They were always meeting like that, and on each occasion there was need for the same severe self-control.
- severn The next morning the members of the three upper classes had embarked aboard the three big battleships that lay at anchor in the Severn.
- serves It serves me right for coming to such a place," cried Lady Drelincourt.
- saves We are up at 4.30 and to bed at 9 o'clock; it saves lights.
- severs We were saved only by the fact that when it was hugging Jerry it had no limb left with which it could strike, and luckily did not succeed in its attempts to get hold with its tremendous jaws that had nipped off the Kalubi's hand as easily as a pair of scissors severs the stalk of a flower.
- savers Bring the life savers, and we'll see that you get forward all right.
- servers Lady Barbara had thoughtfully provided herself with an emergency supply of chocolate sweetmeats; children may sometimes be time-servers, but they do not encourage long accounts.
- sieves He anchored for six days here, as the crews were completely exhausted; the ships' stores were reduced to biscuits, oil, and vinegar; the vessels leaked like sieves, and the pumps had to be kept going continually.
- severer You know that according to the old Roman law the atonement for the taking of a life has been the giving of a life, and to this day our power of state with the laws and instruments for punishment is limited to the taking of man's life there is no severer penalty than death sentence.
- airy hopes
- am married
- as of now
- asking forgiveness
- de forms
- dis tills