What is the correct spelling for SEVEIR?
This word (Seveir) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SEVEIR
- ever Now more than ever, just not forever – Hurricane by Golden Smog
- save A hot bowl of soup and a shave. D W Washburn, we picked you to save. – D.W. Washburn by Unknown Author
- savior Charlemagne is said to have worn in his crown a nail taken from the cross on which the Savior was crucified.
- seer It grew louder, weirder still, as the two who had aided the seer stepped to the drygoods box and carried it between them past the fire.
- serve Strange how the fellow, without asking, did tell me all what he was, and how he had ran away from his father and come into England to serve the King, and now going back again.