What is the correct spelling for SEVENDY?
This word (Sevendy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SEVENDY
- event Such an event would no longer have been possible so near the city.
- sandy Yet even in Cornwall if you want sandy beach you can have it.
- saved Again he had saved her, but this time it was from tears.
- send We can send for them.
- servant Where then could be found the servant?
- seven It is only seen once in seven years.
- sevens If we could only make out where the foreign devils were,' continued my informant, 'our chaps could have knocked a good many of them out with our four-point-sevens, especially if we could have got a go at them before they got within range themselves.
- seventh In those specimens having seven lower rows, the seventh often is broken.
- seventy Indeed, she received and rejected a proposal of marriage when she was seventy.
- severed In the darkness his fingers could do nothing with the knot, but the sharp blade of a knife quickly severed the twisted cloth, and the gag was instantly removed from between the clinched teeth.
- severn In the Bristol Channel the gradual narrowing of the opening so much assists this action that the tides often rise forty feet, occasionally fifty feet, and rush still further up the Severn in a precipitous and extraordinary hill of water called "the bore."
- spend Mr. Spokesly saw him and helped him spend it.
- Evened So evened to this day, and thence to Sir Robert Viner's, where I did the like, leaving clear in his hands just L2000 of my owne money, to be called for when I pleased.
- Served It served coffee and shoeshines free.
- Sven The man Sven Hedin saw had been immured for sixty-nine years, and wished to see the sun again.
- am married
- more revolted