What is the correct spelling for SEVETEEN?
This word (Seveteen) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SEVETEEN
- sateen Even her large, shiny, shapeless boots and the coarse sateen stuff of her dress affected him.
- serviette Meeting one's husband again after so many years, is something akin to the sensations of drowning-every ugly scene of our married life flashed across my brain, also every kindness that he had done me became equally prominent in my memory, that faculty one cannot cast away as one throws down a serviette at table.
- seton And if she gets so she can't speak again, it will be necessary to put a seton through the back of her neck.
- seven 8. Which is the larger largest number, six or seven 9. Which is the more most desirable, health or wealth?
- seventeen 1249. After Mouat told you that you must fish for him, did you ever fish for any one else during the whole of these seventeen years?
- seventy "Young women of twenty- three do not marry old men of seventy -seven for love.
- severn Do you like Severn still, John?
- soften I will do all in my power to soften the weight of this blow to him; but when all is at an end between him and Audrey, how am I to keep him in Rutherford?
- stephen Stephen went away-he was very angry-and I have never seen him since.
- stern When first seen from their new position, he was standing stern towards them.
- sweeten This little occurrence did not serve to sweeten her day.
53 words made from the letters SEVETEEN
5 letter words made from SEVETEEN:eevee, eeven, eevns, enets, enevs, enset, esten, etens, evens, event, evets, neset, neste, netes, neves, nvest, sente, seven, stene, sveen, teene, teens, tenes, tense, veets, venet, vente, vents, veste.
3 letter words made from SEVETEEN:ene, ent, ese, est, eve, nee, net, see, sen, set, tee, ten, vet.
4 letter words made from SEVETEEN:even, nest, nets, seen, sene, sent, teen, tsen, veen, vent, vest.