What is the correct spelling for SEVIRLY?
This word (Sevirly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SEVIRLY
- civil He shrank from the horrors of civil strife.
- civilly Seeing me on a sudden at the Provost's elbow, he recoiled with a change of countenance so ludicrous that that officer was himself startled, and only held his ground on my saluting him civilly and declaring myself his prisoner.
- evil "That evil looking clerk of his will come in for a share of his displeasure," Ned thought to himself. When rap-p-p-pid fire's just a necessary evil Hola Hovito', cooler than zero B-low fresh one blade, no chemo Art with no easel – Party Life by jay-z
- evilly Purdy heard the sound of the furious hoof-beats, and grinned evilly as he watched the man dismount clumsily when he came upon the two horses grazing with empty saddles.
- fairly V. The autumn was now over; the winter-a cold, gloomy winter-had fairly come.
- heavily Monck sank heavily into the chair and leaned upon the table, his head in his hands.
- overly "Graces you have-overly many of them, as it is easy to see," quoth the gallant Advocate, taking off his hat and bowing low, "but it is seldom indeed that ladies use either Grace or their graces for such a purpose!"
- servile The coming of Mrs. Ranger and Adelaide gave them an audience other than servile ; they proceeded to strive to rise to the opportunity.
- sever As to cost, "no consideration of money ought to induce Parliament to sever the connection between any one of the Colonies and the Mother Country," but the greater part of the cost, he urged, was due to the despotic system itself.
- several "I have seen him before-seen him several times.
- severally The result has been a progressive loss of faith in them by their own peoples severally , and by the Allied, Associated, and neutral peoples jointly.
- severely Her hands are severely burned.
- seville The Marquis D'Almavivas was coming up to Seville in the boat, and they behaved to him in the most outrageous manner.
- silly How silly we are!
- sourly Burckhardt sourly observed that he had already missed the bus.
- suavely "Yes, Monsieur," I replied suavely .
- surly "Well, I'm sorry to turn you out," said Hardy; "and I'm afraid I've been very surly and made you very uncomfortable.
- swirl Another swirl , another chance opportunity, and she was out of the contagion, unscotched, meeting at last men of good manners, gentlemen in name and often in heart.
- Beverly An appeal to Mrs. Brooke, whom he had quite won over by his attentions to Beverly and the children, delayed his moving back into Tappahannock until the beginning of November, and he told himself with satisfaction that it would be possible to awake on frosty October mornings and look out upon the red and gold of the landscape.
136 words made from the letters SEVIRLY
4 letter words made from SEVIRLY:elvi, eris, ervy, evil, evli, evry, iler, irey, isle, ivel, ives, ivry, iyer, leiv, lery, levi, levy, leys, lies, liev, lisy, live, livy, liye, lrvs, lyre, rely, revi, revy, reys, riel, ries, rile, rise, rive, ryes, ryle, ryve, seli, siel, siev, sire, siye, slye, svir, syli, veil, veli, very, viel, vier, vies, vile, vils, vise, visy, vlei, vlie, vril, vyel, vyse, yeri, yser.
5 letter words made from SEVIRLY:ervil, evils, ilves, isely, isler, isley, ivers, ivery, iveys, leirs, leisy, levis, levys, liers, lisey, liver, livry, lyres, reily, revis, riels, riely, riles, riley, ryles, ryves, selvi, servi, siler, sirve, slier, slyer, syler, sylve, syrie, syver, veils, veily, velir, versi, viers, viler, viles, vires, virls, viser, vleis, vlies, vrils.
3 letter words made from SEVIRLY:esr, evl, ies, ire, irs, ivy, lei, ler, lev, ley, lie, lir, liv, lvi, lvy, lye, res, rev, rye, sir, sle, sly, vie, yes.