What is the correct spelling for SEVLES?
This word (Sevles) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SEVLES
- sellers It clinks like the money-changers and sellers of doves.
- sevens This outburst from Sarah the placid rather startled the We are Sevens.
- Selves These colors they make them-selves.
- Stiles I also directed Mr. Walker to examine Stiles and to state whether he was in good health or not.
- Styles How styles do change!
- saves In a national crisis anything that saves the State is justifiable-that is its argument.
- sables Elise was always there, looking younger than ever in the sables bought with Jimmie's advance royalty, and with various gowns and hats which were the by-products of his best-sellers.
- bevels Simple bevels can be used with a backup strip (thin removable sheet behind the plate joint) with chamfers (and a small land) being used on open root welds.