What is the correct spelling for SEWAGS?
This word (Sewags) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SEWAGS
- saw The doctor looked up at me now, and I saw an answer ready on his lips.
- say Then it was that Sergeant Corney had his say , and he was by no means niggardly with words.
- see All you could see were the instruments.
- sewage In 1884, engines delivering 60,000 gallons a minute were set to work and remedied the evil for a time, so far as the city of Chicago was concerned, but the large discharge of sewage through the sluggish current of the canal and into the Illinois River proved a serious and ever-increasing nuisance to the inhabitants in the adjoining districts.
- show I will show myself worthy of such an honour by refusing it.
- six I, in common with many of the younger men, was very much disappointed at not having captured the frigate; but Peter and others who had fought in the last war, told us that we were very fortunate in not having ourselves been obliged to strike, as our opponent could not have mounted less than six -and-thirty, if not forty guns-more than twice as many as we carried.
- such You shamed the Sheriff e'en as I had hoped to do; and we can forego the golden arrow since it is in such fair hands.
- says Still, He says we must hate it.