What is the correct spelling for SEWEGES?
This word (Seweges) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SEWEGES
- wages You have such unusual wages: twenty pounds a year, is it not?"
- sages Men and women, the young and the old, the knaves and the large-hearted, the sages and the fools of the family, alike, all without exception, were persecuted and plotted against.
- skewers And you could see one nearly any day going through the streets with a wooden tray full of pieces of meat stuck on skewers crying, "Meat!
- swaggers He is much more polite and agreeable also, and very proud of the Governor's shomon, with which he swaggers into hotels and Transport Offices.
- swears Yet, she swears by you!
- seeks But wisdom is not yet content, and seeks ever further, alone.
- sledges Desperately I held on to the sledges, and was dragged along.
- seekers "Seekers after happiness, like the rest of the world," said Mrs. Markland, resting her hands upon the table by which she sat, and, gazing earnestly into her husband's face, "we had lost our way, and were moving with swift feet in the wrong direction.
- sewers Open drains and sewers in immediate proximity to farm houses were very usual.
- wedges Some small palms which grew near were split with wedges into planks.
- sweeps With the belief in immortality, Epicurus sweeps away the strongest and dearest hopes of the mass of men.
- swerves Turn your eyes this way, and seeing This watch, made from those sweet curves Where your hair from your forehead swerves, Accept the gift which I have wrought With your fairness in my thought.
- swags I handed in the swags to him.