What is the correct spelling for SEWEING?
This word (Seweing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SEWEING
- seeing He gave a great start upon seeing her and stopped.
- seeking I lost no time in seeking its shelter.
- seeming As a rule, George Eliot's stories have little or no plot, the incidents seeming not so much invented by the writer for the sake of producing an effective work, as to be the natural result of the friction between character and circumstance.
- seeping The consciousness of her mental superiority, of her obedience to perceptions and convictions which were only half formulated in his own mind, was literally seeping through Collingwood's brain.
- sewing She knew Richard must be coming when she saw Betty, who sat where she could glance now and then down the road, drop her sewing and hurry away through the house and off toward the spring.
- stewing He turned and crashed two of my stewing beakers to the floor and trampled on the mess.
- swain "I shall get over it in a few days," he said, with a half laugh, "unless I turn disappointed swain , and go and jump into the river.
- sweeping And Miss Hershey did something I had always wanted to see: she swept into the inn, I had often read of people sweeping away from a situation and wondered how they did it.
- swine Do you think there's any sleep'll come to me when I think that McNab-a filthy, damned swine like McNab-could come near you.
- swing Think she'll swing over this way?
- Sawing And the men were working inside, for David could hear the hammering, and sometimes he could hear them sawing.
- Seeding The destruction of the humus as well as the trees has been so complete that the seeding of a new forest is slow work.
- Skewing "Here is something to make you a winter dress," said I, skewing her the silk.
- Sowing They were sowing again now, and she had heard that it was possible to sell a crop, or at least to raise money on it in some way, beforehand.
- Spewing Afterwards I went to sup with Manon Baletti, who was too happy to have had an opportunity of spewing her affection for me; and her joy was full when I told her that I was going to give up business, for she thought that my seraglio was the only obstacle to my marriage with her.
- Ewing 13 Flat Iron for a Farthing, Mrs. Ewing .
- shewing This necessary knowledge was scarcely acquired, when the conduct of the British Ministry afforded him an opportunity of shewing himself more openly.
113 words made from the letters SEWEING
3 letter words made from SEWEING:eeg, ene, ese, ewe, gee, gen, gin, ies, ige, nee, new, nig, see, sen, sew, sin, wee, wei, wen, wig, win.
4 letter words made from SEWEING:egen, egin, egis, eien, enew, engi, gene, gens, gewe, gien, gwee, igwe, inge, ings, newe, news, ngee, ngwe, nige, seen, sege, segi, sein, sene, sewn, sieg, sign, sine, sing, siwe, swig, weis, weng, wens, wigs, wine, wing, wins, wise.
5 letter words made from SEWEING:egnew, eigen, eines, eisen, ensew, enwei, ewens, ewige, ewins, geens, geise, genis, gieen, giese, gines, gniew, gween, gwine, igene, inese, ingwe, isneg, neige, newie, ngwee, niese, seein, segen, segni, seige, seine, seing, sengi, siege, sinew, singe, sween, sweig, swine, swing, weens, wegen, weins, weise, wenge, wenig, wesen, wiens, wiese, wigen, winge, wings, wisen.