What is the correct spelling for SEWGGY?
This word (Sewggy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SEWGGY
- saw But one evening in the following April, when the green was quivering on wood and hedgerow, he came to the door of the shed and saw her bending like a flower at the edge of the copse, filling her little basket and singing to herself.
- say Now this people, I should say , drew their wealth from the sea as well as from the land, since they were great fishermen and went out upon it in rude boats or rafts made of a wooden frame to which were lashed blown-up skins and bundles of dried reeds.
- see These were illuminated with lights, placed every hundred yards or so, giving it the appearance of a broad city street stretching as far as the eye could see .
- show If he lives then I have no show to get the fortune.
- six Campbell and his companions led a very primitive existence here for six and a half months.
- soggy Horace was even glummer than ever, as soggy as his own oatmeal.
- such In the belt were stuck the eating knife and the spoon; and, moreover, a large knife as a weapon of defence, for such was often needed in these days.
- says It didn'ttake long for him to unsettle Hiram, Mrs. Macy says .