What is the correct spelling for SEWIG?
This word (Sewig) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SEWIG
- saw "Once I saw it when I was a boy, no older than you.
- say "You've the right to say it," he owned.
- see I have been wishing that I had something better than the ordinary wine of the country to offer when you come over to see me.
- sewing "He has set the other boys to sewing in order to forestall them.
- show Sad beyond expression was the heart of Mrs. Hobart, when evening came, and her husband returned home so much under the influence of drink as to show it plainly.
- six If the water is saturated with saltpetre powder and is put in a warm place, the water will go away in vapours, and the superfluous saltpetre will again gather in six -edged columns.
- such Was it such a great matter?
- says My mother says that my father wanted me to be honest; and I mean to be.