What is the correct spelling for SEWINNG?
This word (Sewinng) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SEWINNG
- saying This being finally settled, and my father having been pretty well exhausted by his ramble round the farm, I set him down on the rustic chair with a newspaper and left him, saying that I should be back in an hour or so.
- science He looks upon the social science as essentially consisting of generalizations from history, verified, not originally suggested, by deduction from the laws of human nature.
- sense She was not their daughter in any but the physical sense ; she was the daughter of her own works and efforts.
- sewing Isak hoisted the chest and the sewing -machine on to his shoulders, and turned to his wife and child: "I'll have these up in no time, and come back for her after."
- seems In any case Napoleon seems to have promised to observe neutrality-not because he loved Prussia, but because he expected the German Powers to wear one another out and thus leave him master of the situation.
80 words made from the letters SEWINNG
4 letter words made from SEWINNG:egin, egis, engi, gens, gien, igwe, inge, ings, inns, nein, news, ngwe, nige, nine, ning, segi, sein, sewn, sieg, sign, sine, sing, sinn, siwe, swig, weis, weng, wens, wigs, wine, wing, wins, wise.
5 letter words made from SEWINNG:ewins, genin, genis, gines, gniew, gwine, ingen, ingwe, isneg, negin, newin, nnewi, segni, seing, sengi, senin, senni, sinew, singe, sinne, sweig, swine, swing, weins, wenig, wiens, wigen, winge, wings, winns, wisen.
3 letter words made from SEWINNG:gen, gin, ies, ige, inn, new, nig, nne, nnw, sen, sew, sin, wei, wen, wig, win.