What is the correct spelling for SEWRAGE?
This word (Sewrage) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SEWRAGE
- serape Wingrove was near enough to hear the cry of encouragement that passed from my lips; and, soon recognising me, despite the disguise of the serape , headed his horse directly towards us.
- serge The girl herself in her simple suit of white serge looked as fresh as the morning, although a careful observer might have noticed a shadow telling of mental disquiet under the clear steadfast eyes.
- sewage For the present, Major Barbour, Superintendent of the Santiago Street Department, disposes of the sewage by sprinkling it with petroleum and burning it.
- sewerage Sewage refers to the contents of the sewer; sewerage to the system of sewers.
- steerage "As I have plenty of time I will take the men, one at a time, to my room in the steerage , and instruct them," replied the engineer.
- storage I knew also something of the explosion dangers on a submarine, both from the fuel oil used when running on the surface, and from the storage batteries used when running submerged.