What is the correct spelling for SEWRE?
This word (Sewre) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SEWRE
- sear It is clear that were the trigger kept permanently pulled the gun would fire immediately the bolt was locked and the sear (10) depressed, and the action would become automatic.
- seared Indeed, it would not be too much to say that these seared her soul.
- secure I came home on the same ship as his son and he promised to secure his father's aid."
- seer He was sensible that she was not a mere sight-seer.
- serge I had him christened David Livingstone, and I dressed him in a blue serge man-of-war suit; but he ran away.
- sower The sower had sown broadcast; it remained for him to speak with awful impressiveness of those forces which would be arrayed against the convicted soul.
- Ere Relieved, she stroked the youth's curls and, ere his whispered explanation was ended, turned her back upon him and hurried into the lighted room to tell her mistress whom she had found outside.