What is the correct spelling for SEXIE?
This word (Sexie) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for SEXIE
- sax The gun flashed and crashed, the earth shook, the people's long shout went up, the sax-horns sang "Way Down upon the Swanee River"-and the tears of a true Southerner leaped into Barbara's eyes.
- sedge "You go hon, with a nose like that," retorted Mrs. Sedge, in no way displeased.
- serge Whatever his own advantage or attraction or position or grace, the man of this quality takes hold of the reality in other men, man meeting man, as when the grave William of Orange, in his plain serge coat, met the brilliant Philip Sidney in his gold-flowered doublet, and neither was troubled by the clothes of the other.
- series A series of savage shouts now broke into it-the mingled war-cries of the Yellow Dogs, and their Allies.
- xix Church, Fathers of the, xviii, 14; militant, xix.
- xxi Proverbs, xxi, 17: "He that loveth pleasure shall be a poor man; he that loveth wine and oil shall not be rich."
- xxii Chronicles raises the first number to 1,100,000, and reduces the second to 30,000, 1 xxii.