What is the correct spelling for SEXUAK?
This word (Sexuak) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SEXUAK
- sax Sax had never heard his father's nickname, so he answered in a puzzled tone, "Boss Stobart?"
- six Haven't you been my girl for six years before he came?
- skulk You'll neither run nor skulk in your room; you'll go dress for dinner and come down here and eat it.
- skunk He's a skunk of a man anyway, and I had to let him know I thought that way.
- squawk We rode down the staircase, facing up, listening to the clamour of voices from the cemetery and the squawk of the red-eyed raven.
- squeak Their voices are a sort of squeak , and you can often hear them talking among the rushes in the early evening.
- squeaky Towards evening scattered flocks kept the sky lively as they circled around on their long wings a hundred feet or more above the ground, hunting moths and beetles, interrupting their rather slow but strong, regular wing-beats at short intervals with quick quivering strokes while uttering keen, squeaky cries something like pfee, pfee, and every now and then diving nearly to the ground with a loud ripping, bellowing sound, like bull-roaring, suggesting its name; then turning and gliding swiftly up again.
- sequoias All this, murmured Mr. Langhope, is getting to be as rare as the giant sequoias .
- seeks Other countries than Flanders were wise in their generation, and placed the marks that are so welcome to the eye of the modern who seeks to know all the secrets of the tapestry before him.
- squawks But these solemn thoughts were not proof against the gaiety of our surroundings, the soft patter of the constantly dropping nuts bounding from the protective taa-taas, and the squawks and screeches of countless cuttywinks and fatu-liva birds, those queens of the tropics whose gorgeous plumage swept across our path.
- squeaks And that paper and the one opposite are seen to shake, and little sguirls and squeaks emerge.
- squaws By this time the news of the accident had spread through the village and several squaws , led by Cleopatra's mother, came running to Pochins's lodge.
- soaks We have had three days of delicious rain-it all soaks into the sandy soil here and leaves no mud whatever.
38 words made from the letters SEXUAK
3 letter words made from SEXUAK:aku, ask, auk, axe, exa, kea, sax, sea, sex, sue, uke, usa, use, xke.
4 letter words made from SEXUAK:auke, auks, eaks, eaux, esau, euks, kasu, kesa, kusa, kxas, saek, sake, saku, saue, sauk, saxe, seax, seku, skua, suea, suka, ukes, xaus.
5 letter words made from SEXUAK:ukase.