What is the correct spelling for SEZIRE?
This word (Sezire) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SEZIRE
- desire "She held on, you see, till you came back to her," William said, after a long pause; "then, when she got her heart's desire , she let go."
- satire She had always pictured him as a club-man-a typically successful New Yorker, with a glitter of satire and irreverent humor about all his sayings.
- secure We advise people to secure a fair share of health before they begin and then they will be sure to keep it.
- seize Seize rope at d and pull hard directly back; then pull cinchwise on a.
- seized Hazel saw it, and seized the opportunity.
- seizure It struck me that his seizure might after all be a blind, and I determined to question the man, and, by watching the play of his features and noting his manner of reply, try and discover if there was anything to show that my idea was correct.
- sere With Him are the keys of the secret things; none knoweth them but He: He knoweth whatever is on the land and in the sea; and no leaf falleth but He knoweth it; neither is there a grain in the darknesses of the earth, nor a thing green or sere , but it is noted in a distinct writing.
- series The Circuit Courts form the next series of the Federal courts higher than the District Courts.
- severe It came into my mind the instant I woke, and gave me this severe case of conscience.
- sire And why should not you, also, sire , you who are the child of destiny?"
- size He knows my size .
- soiree A soiree in this circle is like an evening in the corresponding grade of position in Paris or Petersburg or New York in all external characteristics.
- sore "Did he have a sore throat?
- spire Tradition says they are thus formed to resemble a bubble floating upon the water, but they are really bell-shaped, and most of them have a low, ornamental spire .
- squire The night the squire died.
- sure "I'm sure I don't and I can't.
- zaire Connexion between the east and west formerly existed: in the time of John the Second, the Portuguese on the river Zaire in Congo learned the existence of the Abyssinian church.
- sires Two little boys, fantastically garbed in faded blue denim which had evidently been refashioned from cast-off wearing apparel of their sires , followed after him, hand in hand, as if the advent of a stranger on the Rattler grounds was an event of interest, and he found himself facing a squat, red, white-bordered, one-storied building, over whose door a white-and-black sign told the stranger, or applicant for work, that he was at the "office."
- seizes A sudden fear seizes upon us as we realize that night has come and we are in the attic, alone.
- SIRS When he had got near to the top of the hill, two men ran up to meet him, whose names were Timorous and Mistrust, to whom Christian said, Sirs , what ails you?
45 words made from the letters SEZIRE
4 letter words made from SEZIRE:eier, eire, erei, erie, eris, erse, ries, riez, rise, rize, seer, sere, sire, size, sree, zeer, zees, zeir, zeis, zere, zier, zire.
3 letter words made from SEZIRE:ese, esr, ies, ire, irs, res, see, sir, zee.
5 letter words made from SEZIRE:isere, reise, reisz, riese, riesz, seier, seize, serei, sezer, sieze, siree, zeier, zeise, ziese.