What is the correct spelling for SEZUIRES?
This word (Sezuires) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SEZUIRES
- seizure The seizure by the pirate of so considerable a person as that of the Queen of Kishmoor, and of the enormous treasure that he found aboard her ship, would alone have been sufficient to have established his fame.
- series As a last chapter to this series of "true stories," I have ventured to sum up the conclusions, to which the study of all these affairs has compelled me, and to state a general opinion as to the effect of music on character.
- Squires "Sir Robin," said the lord, "be ye nought dismayed thereof, for of squires thou shalt find enough.
- Seizures The delegates of the commission for relief in Belgium, returning to Brussels, told the most distressing stories of the scenes of cruelty and sorrow attending the seizures.
- Sutures The fruit is larger than that of the other species but much smaller than that of our cultivated sorts; is very irregular in shape, always with distinct sutures, and often deeply corrugated and bright red in color.
- sires But if your sires were honest men And unblamed you, Sit down thereon serenely then, And eke sleep too.
- secures By this method the notion of progress secures scientific warrant.
- seizes Takes a peep here and there over the continent, and pretends he is this and that and the other, as the mood seizes him.
- squares Besides those little squares , every inch was occupied.
- desires Probably in any case Ernestine would have yielded to Milly's desires .
- satires While on the one side Jacobites began to come out of the corners in which they had long lain concealed, and to air their opinions in the free sunlight, rejoicing over the coming downfall of the House of Hanover, authority, on the other hand, busied itself in ordering all known Papists to leave the capital, in calling out the Train Bands, in frequently and foolishly shutting the gates of Temple Bar, and, which was better and wiser, in making use of Mr. Henry Fielding to write stinging satires upon the Pretender and his party, and hint at the sufferings which were likely to fall upon London when the Highlanders imported their national complaint into the capital.
- SPIRES He leads them where he pleases and at what pace he pleases; they must follow him: they are like passengers on board a packet beating into port with what sailors call "a good working breeze;" at one moment they seem to have almost reached the anchorage, when suddenly the skipper shouts "Helm's a-lee," the vessel heaves in stays and makes a long "stretch" off, till the spires and roofs of the wished-for haven seem fading away in the hazy distance.
116 words made from the letters SEZUIRES
4 letter words made from SEZUIRES:eier, eire, erei, erie, eris, eriu, erse, eure, iesu, iure, ries, rieu, riez, rise, rize, rues, ruez, ruiz, ruse, ruzi, seer, sees, sere, sire, sise, size, sree, ssri, suer, sues, suez, suir, sure, urie, user, uses, ussr, uzes, uzis, zeer, zees, zeir, zeis, zere, zeus, zier, zire, zuse.
5 letter words made from SEZUIRES:erses, esser, iesus, isere, isser, issue, isues, reise, reiss, reisz, reses, resus, reuse, reuss, riese, riess, riesz, rises, risus, ruess, ruses, rusie, russe, russi, seeis, seier, seize, serei, seres, serse, sersi, sezer, siers, siese, sieze, siree, sires, sirus, sizes, suers, suire, suree, sures, suris, users, ussie, zeier, zeise, ziese, zises.
3 letter words made from SEZUIRES:ese, esr, ies, ire, irs, iuz, res, rue, see, sir, sis, sse, sue, sur, sus, use, uzi, zee.