What is the correct spelling for SFAETY?
This word (Sfaety) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for SFAETY
- fast Yes, my temperature rises and my feet don't walk so fast Well, this Arabian doctor came in, gave me a shot But wouldn't tell me if what I had would last – SITTING ON A BARBED WIRE FENCE by Bob Dylan
- fat The boom to the bap ABK type fat Strapped with crazy herbs and that's that – No Fronts by dog eat dog
- feat The ladies rewarded Wilfrid for his service to their cause by absolutely hearing nothing-a feat women can be capable of.
- fete Now we are all assembled, exclaimed Rose, and the real fete is about to begin.
- fusty Her blood began to run warm, the fusty milieu in which she just then chanced to be cleared up and began to bestir itself.
- safe Am I not here safe and sound?
- safely They were safely away, but she did not move.
- safety There was nothing for it now but hard running, and we were still seven miles from the road, and even that didn't mean safety .
- salty Why, said Dot, earnestly, you see teacher told Jacob one day that she liked them, but she wished his father didn't make them so salty .
- sat Once she went over almost to Mrs. Stanley's, then turned back and sat down again.
- sate They were no more represented in the parliament which sate at Dublin than in the parliament which sate at Westminster.
61 words made from the letters SFAETY
3 letter words made from SFAETY:aft, ate, eat, eft, est, eta, fat, fes, fey, sat, say, sea, set, sty, tay, tea, yea, yes, yet.
5 letter words made from SFAETY:asyet, aytes, fates, feast, feats, festa, festy, fetas, saety, safet, teays, yeast, yeats.
4 letter words made from SFAETY:ayte, ayts, east, easy, eats, esty, etsy, eyas, fast, fate, faty, feat, feys, safe, sate, sayf, seat, seay, seta, seya, stay, stye, taef, tays, tsay, tyas, tyes, yeas, yeta.